David Lynch's production company PICTURE FACTORY was formed by Lynch, writer/producer Mary Sweeney and producer Neal Edelstein in 1997. It will be developing film and television projects. Digital media projects will be developed through SubStation which has currently the Woodcutters From Fiery Ships project and a webpage in the works.
- MULHOLLAND DRIVE
- David Lynch's new feature film.
- THE STRAIGHT STORY
- First Picture Factory Film by David Lynch, 1999.
In the works
- AMNESIA MOON
- by Jonathan Lethem (you can order the novel here).
- THE BIG BLOW
- by Joe Lansdale, a novella in the book REVELATIONS, edited by Douglas Winter (you can order the anthology novel here)
- THE LIGHTHOUSE AT THE END OF THE WORLD
- by Stephen Marlowe (you can order the novel here).
- DRIVEN TO IT
- by Robert Bauer.
- BAD DAY ON THE MIDWAY
- TV series based on The Residents CD-ROM game, currently delayed.
David Lynch main page
© Mike Hartmann